Sunday, November 27, 2011

And So It Starts

Another blog has begun, I think this might be my third - or maybe my fourth, hell maybe even fifth attempt at starting a blog. I pretty much know the drill by now - I'll start out posting religiously and by the time December is over I'll be posting sporadically, by January I'll maybe make one post, by February I'll get on to bitch about Valentines Day, and then it will be forgotten unless I need to vent about something.

So why am I bothering? Well, it's Sunday morning and I should be writing. This seems like a good way to procrastinate.  

I'm feeling a little sad to be honest. Another NaNoWriMo has come and gone. Well, not exactly gone, it won't officially be over until Thursday at midnight, but I crossed the 50k finish line on November 13th effectively ending the challenge for me. My project was so crappy that I haven't bothered to pick it back up.

Today I will post my last entry on my NaNo blog and then put it on hiatus until next October - I hope some of the followers I picked up over there will follow me over here. Would be nice to have one or two and I will be posting some writing here, not sure how much. There will be a little of everything, thoughts, blabber, talk about family and a little of what is going on with life and reactions to the mess that is our world today - though I traditionally take a bury my head in the sand approach to world news.

So I hope you'll join in on the journey, maybe drop in a comment or two. I can't promise it will always make sense, I will whine a bit, maybe even cry. But there will be a laugh or two tossed in just for shits and giggles. So fasten your seat belts, keep your arms inside the car at all times, and secure your packages on the floor at your feet.

It's gonna be a hell of a ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment